fork soup

Can anyone explain the need for the fork?

Good humor is not only healthy for the soul, it  poisons  sadness into hiding.  In that light, only those with  good humors or the ability to relax and laugh should continue reading:  HUH, huH and huhs.

In Indiana, USA, during the 1950’s, all Robin Hood films were banned because authorities thought that robbing the rich to give to the poor was an act of communism.

***

In St. Louis, Missouri, it is still illegal for firemen to rescue women who are in their nightdresses.   Although I think it is okay to rescue nude women.

***

According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful.

***

Along those same lines, apparently, it is frowned upon to walk into the convenience store, grab a box of condoms and ask “where is the fitting room?”

***

In the USA, impotence is grounds for divorce in 24 states.

***

According to a recent survey, 86 percent of people say they have at least one annoying coworker. They remaining 14% don’t realize they are the annoying coworker.

***

Truly, the only people who consistently welcome change are wet babies. Otherwise change is a four letter word.

***

Copying from a single source is called plagiarism, copying from multiple sources is called research. The trick is in the framing.

***

In Afghanistan, the Taliban militia banned women from wearing white socks just in case men find them attractive. The police  also ordered windows to be painted black to stop women being seen from the outside.  In some cultures,   I guess women  are possessions.

***

A state law in Illinois mandates that all bachelor should be called master, not mister, when addressed by  women.   Is that law still on the books?

***

Incestuous marriages are legal in Alabama.  But it is illegal to drive barefoot.

***

In Thailand it is illegal to step on a banknote, leave your house without underwear and  leaving bubblegum on the pavement  can result in a $600 fine.

***

Lawmakers made it obligatory for everybody to take  least one bath each week on Saturday night in Vermont.

***

We don’t like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out,  Decca Recording Co. rejecting the Beatles, 1962. Once again proofing the experts are often clueless–Never heard of Decca but everyone knows the Beatles.

***

Forget Health Food! I am at a age where I need preservatives, as much as I can get.

Btw, I went to hell and it was so packed with faithful church goers and leaders,  the devil sent me back with a warning to stay away from churches and so-called leaders.

HUH, Huh and huhs!

*******

Source:  Cool sayings inspired this post

Image Source:  Roald Michel