Did You Know?
- I don’t repeat gossip, so listen carefully. The most powerful force in the universe is gossip.
- The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
- Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will land among the stars.
- The most popular name chosen for boats is Obsession.
- The world’s youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
- A shark can detect one part of blood in 100 million parts of water.
- The blue whale makes the loudest sound produced by a living animal. It can be detected as far away as 530 miles with sounds of up to 188 decibels.
- Some things that cost $5 a few years ago now costs $100 to repair.
- To encourage use of nuclear energy, the United States lent highly enriched uranium to countries all over the world between 1950 and 1988. Enough to make over 1,000 nuclear bombs have still not been returned by countries such as Pakistan, Iran, Israel and South Africa.
- More than 8,100 US troops are still listed as missing in action from the Korean War.
- Finally, thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating are already married.
Now that I have shared, do you have something fun or interesting to share?
Source: Cool Sayings