Cops Assault Black ASU Professor
Thee are daily occurrences.
Arizona cop’s violent attack black professor who got charged with assault
Another case of police brutality–white privilege on display, boasting his power. As I read commentaries by white journalists, I was struck with the uniformity of doubt and hesitancy as to Professor Ore’s accusations. Accusations substantiated with real evidence, not just the privileged voice of a white person. Blacks news sources understood.
Daily, proof abounds:
1) Police Officers lie and perjure.
2) Police Officers are physically abusive to Black minorities (I can personally attest to that), other minorities and White women
3) About 2 in 3 arrests of black people are scams, money-making scams involving white law enforcement, white courts, white privately owned prisons and government.
4) Police Officers are established threats to minorities
What should White People who want to help do? Institute effective deterrents to protect ALL people. Minorities do not feel protected under the law and there are millions. We count!
Arrest, prosecute and imprison Police Officers as they routinely do to innocent vulnerable minorities. This is not revenge. This is justice. Protecting corruption will never be justice and never ever produce positive, healthy or productive changes.
What happened to great Police Officers? I knew so many.
Be tough on Cops as they are on pot addicts. Declare a war on abuse of police power!
- Let Communities remove judges and overrule their decisions.
- Hold private prisons senior management liable for damages without cap.
- Institute prison and capital punishment for Officers involved in false arrests and deaths of innocent minorities
- Hold government officials responsible w/ loss of compensation, benefits and finally their position.
Such fair measures will balance the current one-sided system of white privilege displayed and protected by police officers and others within law enforcement. They have become bullies in uniform!
In addition, be tough on police officers involved in the assault of Professor Ersula Ore. Their use of excessive force was unnecessary and unwanted. Be tough on them as they were on her.
Here is another video for those who think black minorities should submit IDs on demand. Please compare and contrast attitudes, behaviors and responses.
How to Tell a Lying Police Officer to Go Fuck Himself Politely
Ahhhhh…..White privilege striked back at white privilege. No arrest and no ID.