YOUTUBE: I Am Threatened By Stalkers

help

I Am Threatened By  Stalkers

Several weeks ago I posted the comment below marked linked to the Shamrock video. Since then a series of replies have culminated into name calling and a threat by someone name cochrancd  and his accomplice Chandler Dean   who knows where I live.   Cochrancd threatened to contact the NH Board of Medicine AND Dartmouth.     He also stated I was not a doctor but a phoney and called me a racist.   Please read and share your opinions.

If anyone knows this person’s identity please share.  I seek help in bringing  this person’s stalking to a halt.

A minute ago Chandler Dean  sent an email calling  me a Dumb Cunt! (sent to my email)  What are your thoughts?  These two people hide behind their anonymity. Please note this person  first accused me of using the race card now he admits all races can use the race card.

Chandler Dean
+Angela RM Crane Dont come here with that bullshit, you know damn well that the race card can be used by all races. Quit being an immature dumb cunt.

Do not feed the trolls
Do not feed the trolls

Troll and Trolling:

Here’s the most important term that most people get wrong on Twitter. To “Troll” is to insert yourself into another account holder’s Time Line uninvited to cause mischief, or to annoy, tease, threaten, or ridicule. Otherwise known as Cyber-Bullying. To Troll, you must insert yourself into that person’s Time Line by doing a “reply” or an @ mention first. To tweet back and forth among your followers on a topic that may ridicule another person or group or policy isn’t “Trolling” unless you @ mention them in the post.

To insert yourself into a particular Time Line or Thread, uninvited to interrupt and blast the account holder makes you the Troll, not them unless they “@ mention” you first.

As someone who almost entirely involves himself in the Political side of Twitter discussing issues like Healthcare reform, Gun Control, Voting Rights, Party Platforms, Domestic and Foreign issues I tend to attract many out there who oppose my views as they are entitled to. I also know that there are many out there who are just as dedicated as I am to express their political views that counter mine.

Here’s the difference, I don’t enter their time-lines to confront them. I leave them be for their followers and those interested in what they have to say. On the other hand, many of them will enter my Time Line not to ask questions and open themselves to other ideas but to harass, insult, ridicule, threaten and annoy. They are the Trolls.

Trolling doesn’t have to exist between the two sides of a political debate

As many have observed, Trolling exists with people who actually serve the same political agenda, but have some issue with other people for whatever reason.

For more information on:   Twitter Etiquette   http://azmoderate.com/2014/06/22/twitter-etiquette/

Shamrock The Block 2013 Original Drunk Fights cops

****

Comments:
The Trolls
The Trolls

cochrancd   https://www.youtube.com/user/cochrancd     —  Threatened ME
Chandler Dean   https://www.youtube.com/user/chandude3

3 weeks ago

LINKED COMMENT
Wow how the response changes when the officers are doingatheir jobs without brutality.  In this case, officersappearto be black and the abusive young man is white, drunk and verbally abusive.Why did he not cooperate with the officers?  It is that white privilege.
Hide replies

Wow… always gotta pull the race card when this had nothing to do with it.

+cochrancd Race card works well for the majority species….can it only be used by whites.

+cochrancd BTW, this is white america but the constitution does still applies…or Are You going to pull the race card on the constitution?

Then move.

+Angela RM Crane Get out of here with that white privilege shit, grow the fuck up.

+Chandler Dean  you need to grow  the fuck up but then again you are privileged and to that I say go F*ck yourself.

+Angela RM Crane so basically you just told him to go fuck himself because you think he’s white?

+Angela RM Crane If that’s you in your profile picture I seriously hope you don’t have kids, its already sad enough to see someone this old and being this stupid and racist. Always a bad thing when parents teach their children how to hate another race.

+Chandler Dean  +cochrancd   Speak about the issues.  Please do not try to LABEL me….as there are no Labels to describe me.And yes I did say  go fuck yourself as I usually do when  approached with the word “Fuck.”    My response is invariably:  go fuck yourself.  And I stand by it.

+Angela RM Crane Atleast maybe you are aware that you are racist, so you are literally scum of the earth.

+Chandler Dean You are full of Labels.  What Label should I give YOU both?PIAs and FOS

+Chandler Dean You both are RACISTS …Shame on you!

+Angela RM Crane See a psychiatrist please, you need help.

+Chandler Dean  Projecting???  Or are you  a psychiatrist in need of business?

+Angela RM Crane Better yet go back to school so I can actually understand what you type

+Chandler Dean From what I gather, we have a butt-hurt racist who sucks at basic comprehension and resorts to name calling.  Probably best for us to leave this one alone, she’s done enough damage on her own.  LOL.

+Chandler Dean  Should have suspected such big terms were difficult for people like you.  +cochrancd  your tag along.
You call me “scum of the earth.”  Again PROJECTION  on both your parts.Tag along  you will not get a rise out of me….most Assholes can’t.  hehehehe:D

+cochrancd NICE TO NAME CALL AND HIDE YOUR IDENTITY= COWARDS BOTH OF YOU.
Come back and show your identities—I dare you.

I’m sure the executives at Dartmouth, and the NH Medical Board would love to see this.  Let’s find out.

+cochrancd  Are you threatening me?   You are a stalker!  You are not familiar with the laws ….Keep it up… and your identity will be known all over.

+cochrancd You are such a COWARD!  Show your FACE or I will show it for you and your friend.

+cochrancd  So you are threatening me and I have reported you now I will take further steps.
And you said I couldn’t get a rise out of you… how cute…. trololololol!
Chandler Dean

Author: Angela Grant

I am a first generation Jamaican immigrant whose experiences and accomplishments were made possible by the courage, sacrifices and the heroic acts of many whose bodies have rotted away in unmarked graves. Those are my heroes. Their sacrifices and death paved the way for my children and I. Failure to Listen is a token of my eternal gratitude. Failure to Listen is a tribute those generations of unmarked graves occupied by people of all races whose ultimate sacrifice of life opened the door for me and others, THANK YOU. Failure to Listen https://failuretolisten.wordpress.com/ uses cultural lenses to appreciate and understand the relationships between current events and our values, beliefs and attitudes. Culture is everything without it we are nothing. Failure to Listen will take you on a journey to recognize the beauty of our differences as the seeds to creativity, innovation and resolving disparities. By sharing my personal and professional experiences, I hope to do justice to the perspectives of those who are rarely heard or listened to. This site is not to incite anger but rather to provoke thought. It is my hope that Failure to Listen will work to foster intergroup dialogues and motivate readers to step outside the box and get to know ALL PEOPLE. In the spirit of Martin Luther King, let's join hands and remember his famous speech about a dream... A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has. -Margaret Mead

57 thoughts on “YOUTUBE: I Am Threatened By Stalkers”

1. The things I found on their google+ pages and those of their friends were frightening. These are mostly young white boys and they connect to Tufts Medical Center and the police. Some of the less offensive videos are shown here.

Interesting, how they tried to paint me racist, made me think of Nic’s post on Naming Race

Let your voice be heard, contribute to this discussion. What is your opinion?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s