As of press time, at least five eyewitnesses in the Michael Brown shooting case have come forward. All five witnesses had distinct vantage points: One person was with Brown during the incident, one woman was inside her vehicle, another woman observed the incident from her apartment balcony, one man was inside his apartment and another man was standing outside.
None of the eyewitnesses in this roundup—save for two—knew each other prior to the shooting.
1. Dorian Johnson, Michael Brown’s friend. He witnessed Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson shooting of #MichaelBrown
During interviews with reporters, Johnson recounted the chilling confrontation. He said that a police car pulled up alongside Brown and him, and the officer—who has been identified as Darren Wilson—allegedly told Johnson and Brown to “get the f–k on the sidewalk.”
The two men told the officer that they were only minutes away from their destination.
2. Tiffany Mitchell, who was visiting her employee in a nearby apartment complex.
3. Piaget Crenshaw, the woman who saw the incident while standing on her apartment balcony.
4. Emmanuel Freeman, who reportedly tweeted about the shooting right after it happened.
5.The man who spoke to Brown right before he left for the convenience store.
For Full Story
Supporters Of #KillerCops
1. How to Deal With Friends’ Racist Reactions to Ferguson
2. Black and Blue: Officer Sees Both Sides in the Michael Brown Shooting